COVID Secure Procedures
Keeping You Safe at The Eastwood Retreat
Hairdressers & Beauty Salon in Eastwood, Nottinghamshire
Your health, safety and comfort are always our top priority at The Eastwood Retreat. We have implemented a number of new procedures to ensure that our salon is Covid-secure so you can relax and enjoy your appointment. Please take a moment to read the following, to make sure you know what to expect when you visit us.
Client Covid-Safety Procedures
- Please make sure you come to your appointment alone.
- If you are early to your appointment please make sure you stay in the car as we are not aloud to have you waiting in the salon.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and sanitise on arrival.
- A face covering will be required whilst in the salon unless having a treatment that requires you to remove one, and please let us know if you are exempt with a card or a doctors note.
- If you are unwell, have symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone that is either awaiting test results, has symptoms or has coronavirus, please re-arrange your appointment to keep everyone safe.
PPE and Disposable Sheets & Towels
We have invested in all the necessary PPE for our team and they will be wearing masks, visors and disposable aprons.
In the salon we are using disposable towels and waffle sheets. Each towel is single-use and will make sure your time with us will be warm and comfortable as well as being Covid-Safe. Each item will be disposed of immediately after each guest leaves.
Other Covid Secure Procedures
- Every day, the entire salon is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before opening.
- The gaps between our appointment times are set to allow us to maintain social distancing and thoroughly clean the treatment areas before the next client arrives.
- All the tools and equipment we use are fully disinfected before the next client arrives.
- To maintain social distancing, we are not accepting any walk-in appointments. Please book your appointment in advance of visiting us.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the salon, and you will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival at your appointment.
Thank for your understanding. We understand it’s a stressful time for everybody but our job is to destress you and keep you as safe as possible!
The Eastwood Retreat Team