Dermaplaning Skin Exfoliating Treatments At The Eastwood Retreat
Skin Clinic In Eastwood, Nottinghamshire
Achieve fresh, smooth and younger-looking skin with a dermaplaning skin treatment at our top skin clinic in Eastwood. This highly effective treatment combines the benefits of dermaplaning with a chemical peel to deeply exfoliate the dead cells from the surface of your skin, remove downy hair or 'peach fuzz', polish the skin's surface and speed up collagen production.
Dermaplaning is a very gentle treatment, in which your skilled beauty therapist will carefully exfoliate the surface of your skin using a scalpel. By removing the dead skin cells and the downy hair, this will allow your skincare to work much more effectively and so a dermaplaning treatment is the perfect addition to your skincare routine.
Book a complimentary dermaplaning consultation to discover the difference this fantastic treatment can make to your skin. Just call 01773 609249 or book online.
Dermaplaning Treatments Near Me
Anti-Aging Dermaplaning Treatments In Eastwood - What To Expect
Your treatment will start with your therapist using our special dermaplaning technique to remove peach fuzz and dead cells from the surface of your skin. After this we will apply the skin peel. This gentle peel has been specifically designed to be safe for use after dermaplaning, and will restore the skin's natural pH balance. It is nourishing and moisturising and will reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion.
It contains a wealth of nutrients which will speed up collagen production for more youthful looking skin.
Other vitamins and minerals include:
- Vitamins A B D & E for moisturising & emollient properties
- Vitamin B, which is the building block for healthy skin & has a direct impact on cell metabolism
- Vitamin D which fights off free radicals that cause fine lines & wrinkles
- Vitamin E to help support the immune system, cell function & skin health
- Sodium to retain moisture in the skin
- Potassium to support cell growth
- Magnesium to regulate cellular repair
- Phosphate to help maintain & repair cells
- Iron to promote a healthy glow
- Cobalt to help with blood cell formation
- And much more...
That's a lot of ingredients in just one treatment!
Book Your Dermaplaning Appointment At The Eastwood Retreat Skin Clinic In Eastwood
For the ultimate anti-aging treatment book your dermaplanning treatment at The Eastwood Retreat. Call us now on 01773 609249 or book online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dermaplaning
- Increase the skin regeneration process
- Speed up the production of collagen
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin pigmentation, uneven skin tone & blemishes
- Improve skin firmness